CLUB JAM RULES
1. The “Club Captain” is the Poverty Bay Blues representative in charge of the club night / jam programme.
2. All performers must register with the Club Captain on arrival and provide details of the music they will play and who they wish to play with, if anyone.
The Club Captain will then allocate a space within the evenings programme.
3. WE ARE A BLUES CLUB, so for the enjoyment of our members, PLEASE PLAY BLUES MUSIC ONLY!!
The Club Captain will advise as to suitability if there is any doubt.
4. All Musicians – please limit your set to three (3) songs and a maximum time on stage of twenty (20) minutes
5. Change over time between sets should be as swift as possible.
6. The Club Captain or any allocated representative maintains the right to control volume levels, so please don’t be offended if you are asked to turn down the volume.
7. All musicians are asked to take care of Poverty Bay Blues equipment and equipment belonging to other musicians, and pay for any damage that occurs whilst being used by them.
8. Poverty Bay Blues Committee has the right to ban or reprimand any person/s who displays negligent, disruptive or anti-social behaviour